CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Birthday greeting from William :)

Hi Meanne! :)
 
Happy birthday!!! :)

Time really flies so fast, been more than 3 years since we’ve last seen each other.. uhhmm GRADUATION pa ata yon’, right? Hehe..  I just want you to know that though we haven’t get to see/talk with each other for a quite a while, it didn't change  the way I look up on you as a person... and a real good friend. :)

Namiss ko na yung insightful talks natin during college days. :) I clearly remember you as the sweetest person in our batch, a very good listener, perceptive, insightful, good-hearted & genuine in disposition and of course, a God-fearing person. :) (totoo ‘yon! :)) Napakapalad ng mga taong malapit sa’yo. :)

I hope to see you soon and God be with you always. :)

Again, Happy Birthday! :)
Btw, I am missing you terribly. :(

Your malayo man, malapit din na friend,

William C :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment