CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hey you!!!!!

Dear Meanne,

I don't know what to say...

But I know I have a lot of things to say to you. (labo)

First, let me thank you for everything. We've been together for, 7 years? i guess, but I rarely tell you how grateful I am for having you as a friend, sister, kumare, lahat na. Thank you, thank you. you've seen me in my ups and downs, you've been there in my most happiest moments, and I really appreciate that you're always part of everything na nangyayari sa buhay ko. you remember when we were in college? we were always seatmates at lagi natin sinasabi na sawa na tayo makatabi ang isa't isa. nung nag-work na tayo, (un)fortunately, seatmates na naman tayo. haha! but you see, only few people are given that kind of chance, na maging malapit lang lagi sa mga taong sobrang pinagkakatiwalaan mo. i really treasure those moments na kasama ko kayo, especially those Writers days. andun yung super daming challenges eh. dun sobrang feeling ko sinubukan tayo and look at us now...we're still alive and kicking. : )

and now that i'm married, now that I have my own family, I'm really thankful that I still have those people, few people, na sobrang nakikisaya sa mga nangyayari sa buhay ko. at syempre kasama ka dun, kayo ni anthony. so thank you din for sharing everything to us, yung success mo, achievements, lahat. I'm really looking forward sa mga darating pa sayo. and hindi man tayo lagi nagkikita o nagkakakwentuhan, i assure you, i'm still one of your best friends.

Happy happy happy birthday!  I love you so much!!!

*Happy birthday, Ninang! -Jav**


xoxo,
Sabrina

0 comments:

Post a Comment